Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s legal license has been suspended

Former US President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s law license has been suspended by a court. The lawsuit was filed Thursday (June 24th) against him for allegedly rigging the 2020 US presidential election and spreading “false conspiracy theories.”

He has registered as a lawyer with the New York State Bar Council more than 50 years ago. However, in the last election, Trump’s registration was revoked, accusing him of rigging and spreading “false conspiracy theories.” Juliani, 6, has worked as a personal lawyer for former New York City mayor and former US President Donald Trump.

Although he lost the November 2020 election, Donald Trump refused to accept it. Although Joe Biden won the election, Juliani went to court to overturn that result. There he claimed that the election had been rigged.

Rudy Giuliani’s legal profession has been suspended for presenting false and misleading information about last year’s election, the court said on Thursday. As a result, he is no longer able to work as a lawyer.

Although he lost the November 2020 election, Donald Trump refused to accept it. Although Joe Biden won the election, Juliani went to court to overturn that result. There he claimed that the election had been rigged.

Rudy Giuliani’s legal profession has been suspended for presenting false and misleading information about last year’s election, the court said on Thursday. As a result, he is no longer able to work as a lawyer.

Former President Trump has sided with 8-year-old Rudy Giuliani, despite losing his registration as a lawyer in a New York court order, according to the BBC. He even called Juliani a “great patriot.”

Trump made the same claim about the election results just hours after the court noted on Thursday that Juliani had deceived the public with disinformation through various speeches and statements after the election. However, Trump did not present any evidence in support of his claim to return to the polls.

Rudy Giuliani’s two lawyers, John Levanthal and Barry Cummins, meanwhile, expressed frustration with the court’s decision. In a joint statement issued after the court’s ruling, they said Rudy Giuliani was not a threat to the public interest. We believe he will be able to return to the legal profession after a full court hearing. Giuliani has been providing legal services to everyone for many years.

This article has been posted by a News Hour Correspondent. For queries, please contact through [email protected]
No Comments